Friday 7 December 2012

[Celeb War] TV host, Wendy Williams calls Beyonce Retarded!


Wendy Williams did something no one has ever dared to do. She criticized Beyonce. The talk show host said she was a fan of the singer. But seconds after declaring herself in love with Jay-Z’s wife, Williams criticized the singer calling her stupid.
“I am a Beyonce fan. I’m gonna watch her upcoming documentary because fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I’ll be able to understand what she says. You know Beyonce can’t talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education”, Williams said.

When the talk show host dissed the singer, the studio audience booed. Williams explained herposition. “Excuse me, I just said I was a fan. But we have to call a spade a spade”, she said. Is Williams just very honest or she needs attention? People will obviously react. Beyonce has millions of fans and they will probably say Williams is selfish and jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment