Wednesday 24 April 2013

''Like most married men,I have cheated on my wife'' - Femi Fani-Kayode


Ex-Aviation minister,Femi Fani-Kayode does not normally talk about his private life,but in this no-holds barred interview with Adewale Aladejana, The gap toothed hunk made this shocking statement;
"Let me start by saying that i am not an Angel.Like most married men i have made mistakes in the past and i have let down my wife on a number of occasions. 
Yet depite that i never stopped loving her.Not many people will admit to that. 
So i am not an Angel but neither have i ever considered leaving my wife, though on many occasions she almost left me.
My weakness is that i tend to love deeply and fall in love easily. Most men have the ability to guard their hearts and they believe that the more women you sleep with the stronger and better you are. I don't believe that. 
I am romantic and people like me get hurt and wounded when we make the wrong choices.''
Femi has had 2 failed marriages and his 3rd wife,Regina is who he is referring to above..she is ghanaian and He loves her unconditionally although they are not living together.

i guess we all know what he means by let down...

No comments:

Post a Comment