Wednesday 2 January 2013

[D'banj and genevieve break up]D'banj cheated


Many have been wondering,Genevieve.....D'banj...relationship...break up, well i managed to get some info backed up with Video evidence that D'banj and genny actually dated but they broke up.

Sources say that D'banj was not faithful to genny, even at some point D'banj was having an affair with a close friend of Genevieve, while some people believe that genny was not committed to the relationship.
D'banj and Genevieve first met each other at an airport late 2009 and it was love at first sight, D'banj later stated in a interview with Encomium that he was in love with Genevieve.

"We have been trying to keep this quiet but yes, I am dating Genevieve Nnaji. I am in love with her. It’s been long I felt this way about anyone. I don’t know what other words to use to qualify my feelings. She’s my baby, she’s my every thing and I love her."

These two were actually in love but a relationship involving 2 celebrities is hard to maintain, D'banj is one of the hottest bachelor's in Nigeria,every lady's dream man, while genevieve is every man's fantasy.

They would have made a beautiful couple! 
               
           

No comments:

Post a Comment